Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Southwater Business Park
RH13 9YT Horsham
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size97,110 ft² / 9,022 m²
Read more description
Freehold/ Leasehold Opportunity
- Land and Buildings
- 118 car parking spaces
Measured in GIA metrics.
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
The property comprises four industrial buildings of steel portal frame construction built over a number of years to facility a manufacturing plant with ancillary storage. The main building has two storey offices and externally there is parking for 118 cars which is accessed via a gatehouse and separate from the loading areas. The North Building also has two storey offices to the front elevation.
The site totals 4.6 acres and is fully fenced and secured on all boundaries.
Location and Transport
The property is situated within Southwater on the Northern side of Horsham, West Sussex. Access to the site is provided from the A24 and situated 0.9 miles from the main junction towards Worthing Road.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.