Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
402 Easter Park
WA11 9UY Haydock
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size16,044 ft² / 1,490 m²
A modern self contained warehouse facility
- EPC - A.
- 7-9m eves.
- Three phase power.
- Self contained.
- Steel portal frame construction
- Insulated clad elevations
- Insulated clad roof incorporating translucent roof lights
- 7m to eaves and 9m to apex
- 3 phase power
- Two storey reception/office/amenity block to front elevation
- Two central loading doors
- Central loading apron
- Fenced self-contained yard/parking area
- Solar panels for combi boiler
Location and Transport
The premises are situated on Haydock Lane, in Haydock Industrial Estate. A highly prominent estate adjacent to the A580 and Junction 23 of the M6 Motorway, equidistant between Manchester and Liverpool and approximately 4 miles North of Warrington.
Road: ½ mile to J23 of M6
Rail: Nearest station 1 ½ miles
Airports: 30mins to Liverpool John Lennon or Manchester International
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.