Location and Transport
Haverhill is an affluent market town in the county of Suffolk, 14 miles south-east of Cambridge and 47 miles north-east of London.
The town has strong transport links with access to the M11 motorway to the west and regular direct trains to
London Liverpool Street, in a journey time of under an hour, from nearby Audley End Station.
London Stansted Airport is also within easy reach, an international airport serving over 200 destinations across
Europe, the Middle East, Africa and North America.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.