Location and Transport
A regional business park in a superb location. Henley Business Park enjoys excellent road access links to Aldershot and the adjoining towns in the Blackwater Valley, Woking and Guildford.
It is uniquely located to benefit from access to the A31 “Hogs Back”, the A3, the A331 Blackwater Valley relief road and junctions 2 and 4 of the M3 motorway.
Fronting the Pirbright Road and surrounded by woodland, the park provides an excellent location for industrial/warehouse properties situated in a well managed estate in an outstanding natural environment.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.