Mark as favourite
Springburn Rail Depot
79 Charles Street
G21 2PS Glasgow
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size50,000-279,303 ft² / 4,645-25,947 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Operational Rail Maintenance Facility
The property is available on a new lease, or alternatively our client may consider selling the property in whole.
The property comprises the remaining part of the St Rollox works facility, currently operational as a rail maintenance depot.
The current layout of the main property provides for a variety of uses including vehicle test bays, shot-blasting, body shop, spray booths, a wheel engineering shop and an office /amenity block.
The site is fully secured by perimeter palisade fencing with the main road entrance situated on Charles Street to the south with a Gatehouse and security barrier in place. There is a separate road access to the north.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.