- Energy rating
Planning consent granted for conversion into six apartments
Substantial Exmouth Marina site with car parking
- Exmouth Marina
- Conversion opportunity
The Old Sail Loft is s substantial detached Grade II Listed building originally built in the early 1800s as a sail loft/warehouse and dwelling. According to planning documents, the gross internal floor area for the property totals 440 sq m (4,736 sq ft).
The property is located in the exclusive Exmouth Marina area, setback from the waterside with the Exe Sailing Club on your doorstep. The nearby Marina has several cafes, bars and restaurants, whilst the vibrant town centre is just half a mile away.
Senior Surveyor - Development Consultancy
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.