- Energy rating
Industrial / Warehouse unit with yard and office space for sale or to let
- Ideally located on the well-established Marsh Barton Trading Estate
- Storage, office and staff facilities
The property comprises a detached industrial / warehouse unit together with associated external yard, providing storage, office and staff facilities. The property is built of steel portal frame construction with insulated profile metal cladding to the external elevations and roof.
The property is accessed via a glazed reception area and benefits from a roller shutter door to the eastern elevation (width of 4.47 m and 3.97 m height). The site area extends to 0.46 acres (0.19 hectares).
The property is located on the established Marsh Barton Industrial Estate to the south of Exeter city centre. The property is positioned on Cofton Road, near to Bad Homburg Way, one of the main roads through the estate.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.