Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Mercury Business Park
EX5 4LB Exeter
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size753-12,379 ft² / 70-1,150 m²
Ready for occupation close to junction 28 & 29 of the M5 motorway with units available from 775 - 12,379 sq ft.
- Electric car charge points
- Fibre broadband
- Fully fenced site with secure gated entrance
- Designated visitor car parking spaces
Mercury Business Park provides an exciting opportunity to either purchase or rent units, individually or combined under use classes of B1, B2 and B8. New leases will be drawn on a full repairing and insuring basis. A management charge will be levied on a unit by unit basis to cover the maintenance and management of all common areas and services.
Phase 1 of Mercury Business Park has been completed. Phase 2 comprises Blocks B and C, with the former due for completion by the end of 2021 and
the latter in Q1 2022. Phase 3 (Blocks D, E and F) will be delivered following the completion and sale of Phase 2.
Location and Transport
Mercury Business Park extends to 1.93 hectares (4.79 acres) and is set within a pleasant environment close to junctions 28 and 29 of the M5 motorway. The site adjoins the motorway and is accessed from this B3181, which links Cullompton and Exeter.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.