Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
41 Brampton Road
BN22 9BN Eastbourne
Size163,600 ft² / 15,198 m²
Read more description
c163,600 sq ft
Manufacturing Plant on 5.26 acres
- c163,600 sq ft
- Manufacturing Plant on 5.26 acres
- Potential for redevelopment (subject to planning)
- A22 less than half a mile
The site consists of 2 plots of land, located opposite each other. The main production site measures approximately 1.47 hecatares (3.6 acres) with the car park and informal green space totalling approximately 0.66 hecatres (1.6 acres).
The production site has been developed piecemeal since 1950's and totals approximately 163,600 sq ft and includes a number of buildings ranging form 1 storey, to 3 storeys including offices fronting Brampton Road where there is limited parking.
Across the road from the prduction site there is a staff parking area which consisits of approximately 60 car parking spaces and a lorry parking area and an undeveloped area of green space located to the north of the car parking area.
The property falls within an employment zone within the Eastbourne Borough Plan for B Class uses.
Location and Transport
41 Brampton Road is located on the established Hampden Park Industrial Estate approximately 2 miles north of the town centre and close to the Hampden Retail Park.
Hampden Park mainline railway station is within easy walking distance (approximately 200 yards) with
direct trains to Brighton, Gatwick and London Victoria. The A22 and A27 are conveniently located less than half a mile from the premises providing excellent road links to the county and beyond.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.