Location and Transport
Deeside Commercial Park forms part of the Northern Gateway strategic development site, just five miles from J16 of the M56 and approximately six miles north west of Chester city centre.
The site can be accessed via the A494 (Welsh Road) and the A550 (North Wales Expressway), providing excellent links to the regional and national motorway network. Deeside’s strategic location makes it ideally placed for the Midlands and North West, with Liverpool only 17 miles to the north, Wrexham 14 miles to the south and Manchester 43 miles to the east.
Benefitting from strong freight links, Manchester Airport and Liverpool Peel Port can all be reached within a 35-minute drive. The Port of Mostyn is just 20 minutes away, while the Port of Holyhead can be reached in just over an hour.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.