M6 Junction 2/m69 Junction 1 Interchange
CV7 9RD Coventry
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size50,000-1,000,000 ft² / 4,645-92,900 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Capable of accommodating up to 2,300,000 sq ft of B1 and B2 uses, with potential for a single building up to 1 million sq ft.
- Capable of accommodating circa 185 acres, 2,300,000 sq ft.
- B1 and B2 uses.
- Potential for a single building of over 500,000 sq ft.
- One of the most significant business locations in the UK
Location and Transport
Situated on an employment site six miles to the north east of Coventry centre; Prospero Ansty is at the centre of the UK's manufacturing heartland.
The site is situated at Junction 2 of the M6 & Junction 1 of the M69, enabling instant access to the motorway network & national & international connections.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.