Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
SN14 0UL Chippenham
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size1,360-10,350 ft² / 126-962 m²
Read more description
A prominent new development fronting the A350, offering new-build light industrial/business units.
- Close to J17 of M4
- Established Business Park
- New Build Development
- High Specification
- Units can be Combined
Ashville Court is a prominent new development fronting the A350, an exciting new chapter for Chippenham providing a highly sustainable Business Unit development in this thriving area of Chippenham. This latest phase is bordered by new residential development, major company HQ’s, multiple retail and food outlets, green open spaces and is a gateway site fronting the A350 coastal route south and is close to J17 of the M4.
- A quality new development of 20 small business units
- Approximately 38,800 sq ft of new commercial accommodation
- Individual units range from 1,360 – 3,005 sq ft (Gross Internal Area)
- Units are capable of amalgamation to increase the potential floor area (subject to availability)
- Available on either a Freehold or Leasehold basis
Location and Transport
Ashville Court, Methuen Park is a high profile and established business park accessed off the newly dualled A350 Chippenham by-pass leading directly to J17 of the M4 to the north and connecting to the A303 and the south coast ports. Chippenham is a rapidly expanding town with a local population of over 45,000 and is one of Wilshire’s major employment locations. The town is also located between the major economic centres of Swindon and Bristol and the historic City of Bath.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.