Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit B10 - Ashville Court
SN14 0GT Chippenham
To rentPlease contact us
Please contact us
New Small Units - For Sale/To Let
- Brand New Units
- Min eaves 6m
- Kitchenette and WC facilities
- All mains services including phase 3 electricity
- Dedicated car parking
- High quality elevations
Ashville Court is a prominent new development fronting the A350, an exciting new chapter for Chippenham providing a highly sustainable Business unit development in this thriving area of Chippenham. This latest phase is bordered by new residential development, major company HQ’s, multiple retail and food outlets, green open spaces and a gateway site fronting A350 coastal route south and is close to J17 of the M4.
- Build Status: New Build - Existing
Location and Transport
Chippenham is situated on the M4 corridor midway between Bristol (24 miles to the west) and Swindon (17 miles to the east). Chippenham is the major commerical location in North Wiltshire and benefits from excellent motorway links together with mainline railway station providing access to London Paddington in 1 hour 15 mins.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.