Pacific Road, Pacific Business Park
CF24 5HJ Cardiff
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size44,117 ft² / 4,098 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
- Established commercial and industrial location
- Self contained secured site
- Areas with eaves of 19m
- Well located for access to Cardiff City Centre and M4 Motorway
- May be possible to sub-divide space
The site is self-contained and secure and sites on a site of 4 acres in total with a 100% circulation road around the exterior of the warehouse. The warehouse itself is a purpose build building of steel frame construction. The facilities provide a mix of office and warehouse space. Externally there is parking and yard space. The specification further includes:
- 2No. roller shutter doors
- Maximum eaves from 10-19m in the different warehouses
- Minimum eaves height 6.5m throughout
- Office space over 4 floors
- WC's on each floor
- 21 person passanger lift
Location and Transport
The former Printworks are located within the established commercial and industrial location of Ocean Park which is just 1 mile from Cardiff city centre. The property sits within Pacific Business Park.
The M4 motorway can be accessed via the A4232 at Junction 33 or the A48(M) at Junctions 29.
The property is also close to the Port of Cardiff with notable occupiers including Speedy Hire, Bad Wolf Studios and Princes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.