Senghenydd Development Site
CF83 4FY Caerphilly
Size452,588 ft² / 42,048 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
FOR SALE - Potential Development Site
- Large self-contained site
- Well located with excellent communication links
- Range of existing production stores and workshops
- Concrete finish
- Existing outline Planning Permission
The site of the former Universal Colliery, the property comprises a large self-contained site of approximately 4.21 ha (10.39 acres), the majority of which is laid to concrete finish.
The majority of the site is accessed through the main entrance which has a weighbridge (not tested) and security lodge. Circa one acre is located at a lower level with access directly onto Commercial Street.
There are a range of production stores and workshops on site totalling 3,716 sq m (40,000 sq ft).
The specification includes:
- Outline consent for 100 residential developments
- Large self contained site
- Access directly on to commercial street
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents.
Location and Transport
The property is located to the north of Senghenydd in the Aber Valley, fronting Commercial Street. Caerphilly is located approximately 3 miles to the south whilst the B4263 Senghenydd Road leads to the A468 north Caerphilly bypass and A470 dual carriageway.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.