Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Isleport Business Park
TA9 4PW Bristol
Size45,973-172,292 ft² / 4,271-16,006 m²
Read more description
Two Cold Warehouses with 1.619 acres of additional development land
- 1.619 acres of development land included
- Established Industrial Location
- Excellent motorway network access
- 11.5m eaves
- Fitted Cold Store
- 8.1 acre site
- 11 dock level loading bays
The site extends to approximately 8.1 acres (3.24 hectares) and comprises two industrial units constructed in the early 1990's that are fitted out to provide cold stores with ancillary offices, garage workshop and a security lodge. The main warehouse / cold store buildings are a steel portal frame construction with part block walls and upper steel cladding. Building 1 comprises a single storey cold store facility with an 11.5m eaves height, the loading area to the front of the unit benefits from 4 dock level loading doors. Building 2 contains 3 mezzanine floor levels above the main round floor warehouse space with both cold store and chiller areas. There are 7 dock level loading bays to the front elevation and a further 3 to the rear elevation. The office blocks are brick built construction with flat concrete roofing. Internally they comprise of plaster painted walls with either carpet or tile flooring finishes. Some offices benefit from air conditioning. The property benefits from mains drainage, water, gas and a poer supply of 1100kVA.
The freehold interest is available. The property will be vacated in April 2017.
Location and Transport
The property is located in Highbridge, approximately 1 mile from the town centre and approximately 25 miles south-west of Bristol and 10 miles north of Bridgwater.
The property has good access to the motorway network via Junction 22 of the M5 motorway which is to the north-west via the A38 Bristol Road. The property is situated on Isleport Industrial Estate which is an established industrial location. Access is directly off Bennett Road which is the main access road running through the Estate.
Highbridge & Burnhamtrain station is less than 2 miles from the property and served by the main Bristol to Taunton railway line,
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.