Mark as favourite
Bowling Old Lane
BD5 7JR Bradford
Size30,005 ft² / 2,787 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
For Sale - Industrial unit extensively refurbished for worship/congregation use.
- Well located off Manchester Road
- Secure parking for 28 vehicles
- Ideal for a variety of uses, subject to planninguses, subject to planning
- Two travelling cranes are in situ (5 tonnes SWL)
The accommodation comprises of the following gross internal area
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Unit - Unit||24,731||2,297.59|
|Ground - Office||1,758||163.32|
|1st - Office||1,758||163.32|
|2nd - Office||1,758||163.32|
The property originally comprised a single storey steel framed industrial unit being clad in brick under a two bay profiled metal sheet roof. Two travelling cranes are in situ (5 tonnes SWL). The building is fronted by a three storey office block.
The premises were last used as a place of worship having undergone extensive refurbishment to provide assembly halls and associated accommodation benefiting from suspended ceilings throughout.
The property is served by a secure car park with space for circa 28 vehicles. The property therefore lends itself to a variety of uses (subject to planning).
Location and Transport
The property occupies a prominent corner position at the junction of Bowling Old Lane and Stone Arches a short distance from Manchester Road (A641) which links the city centre with the outer Bradford Ring Road. The city centre is only 1 mile to the north with the M606 only 3 miles distant. The immediate area is a popular commercial area with major occupiers close by.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.