Location and Transport
Bradford is located around 9 miles west of Leeds, and 16 miles northwest of Wakefield. Bradford is part of the West Yorkshire Urban Area, the fourth largest urban area in the UK with a population of over 1.7 million.
Thornbury Industrial Park is located on Woodhall Road which is accessed from the A647 Leeds Road via Gain Lane. It is around 3 miles to the east of Bradford City Centre and approximately 4 miles from the M606 which connects to the regional and national motorway network. The surrounding area is a mixture of commercial and residential uses, as well as open countryside. The site is located to the rear of the Hovis Bakery and the Morrisons Supermarkets head office. The area is well known for industrial uses, particularly along Dick Lane in Bradford and within Grangefield Industrial Estate close to Pudsey on the west side of Leeds. Nearby occupiers include Embellator, Barrett Steel, Winder Power, Olympus Labels, as well as a Morrisons supermarket, B&Q and a variety of other retail and trade counter users along Leeds Old Road.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.