Unit 46 Longshot Lane
Longshot Industrial Estate
RG12 1RL Bracknell
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
TO BE REFURBISHED.
Warehouse with potential secure yard.
- Eaves height of approx 6.5m
- Apex height of approx 8m
- Motorised roller shutter door
- Purpose built offices
The property forms part of a terrace of warehouse/industrial units and is of a brick built construction with a metal sheet pitched roof. The property comprises an open plan column free warehouse with a single roller shutter loading door and has a ground floor reception and first floor offices, which have been extended by the previous tenant with the installation of mezzanine floors creating additional showroom space and offices.
The property is available with a large block paved forecourt providing designated parking and a ramped loading bay area.
- •Eaves height of approx. 6.5m
- •Apex height of approx. 8m
- •Motorised roller shutter door
- •Potential to secure yard
- •Purpose built offices
- •Male & female WC
Location and Transport
Bracknell is well located midway between the M3 and M4 motorways. Direct access is obtained to the M4 at junction 10 via the A329(M) and the M3 at Junction 3 via the A322. Both links provide excellent access to the M25 and the entire motorway network.
Approximate travel distances from the property are as follows:
- Bracknell Town Centre 1.6 miles
- Bracknell Station 1.4 miles
- M3 (Junction 3) 6.6 miles
- A329 (M) 3.4 miles
- M4 (Junction 10) 6 miles
- Central London 39.8 miles
- Heathrow Airport 15.6 miles
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.