Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
North Devon Business Park
EX31 4BN Barnstaple
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size5,000-20,000 ft² / 465-1,858 m²
A unique opportunity for business occupiers within the manufacturing, logistics and office sectors.
The site already benefits from planning consent permitting manufacturing, general industrial, offices, warehousing and distribution uses under Classes B1, B2 and B8 of the Use Classes Order 1987. In addition, there is provision for a 400 sq m multi-purpose hub building comprising retail and leisure uses. The business park comprises three main opportunities:
- Freehold or Leasehold design and build packages to suit specific occupier requirements for a range of building sizes from 465sqm (5,000sq ft) to 7,432sqm (80,000sq ft)
- Serviced plots for self-build or speculative development
- Floor space within the Hub building.
Location and Transport
North Devon Business Park extends 8.22hectares (20.30 acres) and is set within a pleasant environment close to the Royal Marines base at Chivenor.
The business park is located between Barnstaple (2 miles) and Braunton (1 mile) on the A361. Access to the M5 motorway is via the North Devon Link Road which connects to Junction 27.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.