Mark as favourite
1 Challenge Road
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size19,312 ft² / 1,794 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
To be refurbished
- Provides good access to Heathrow, M25 & M3
- ½ acre yard
- 2 level access doors
- Average height 9.2 m
- The unit is to be refurbished by the landlords
- 3 Phase electricity
- Minimum eaves height of 6.7m rising to 11.7 m (average 9.2 m)
- ½ acre yard
- Separate car park
- Ancillary office
- 2 full height 5.1 x 5.4 m level loading doors
- Separate male & female WC's
The accommodation is available on a new Full Repairing and
Insuring Lease direct from the landlord
Location and Transport
The unit is located on Challenge Road (just off the Feltham Road) , an established industrial location, providing good access to the M25 & M3 with Junction 1 of the M3 being within a 5 minute drive.
There is also a good rail connection from Ashford Station that provides a regular service to London Waterloo; approx. 35 minute journey time.
The site is approximately 3 miles from the Heathrow Southern Perimeter Road with access to T4 and the Cargo Centre.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.