Logistics City Andover
Plot 90, Walworth Business Park
SP10 5LH Andover
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size62,433-487,605 ft² / 5,800-45,299 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Design and Build warehouse units to suit occupiers needs from 62,433 - 487,605 sq ft
- Design and Build
- Established Logistics location
- units from 40,000 up to 500,000 sqft
The table below shows indicative unit sizes. Units can be built to suit from 20,000 sqft up to 60,000 sqft.
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Indicative unit 1||40,000||3,716.12|
|Indicative unit 2||80,000||7,432.24|
|Indicative unit 3||150,000||13,935.46|
Industrial / Warehouse units built to suit an occupiers needs ranging from 40,000 - 500,000 sqft. The finished unit will be available for sale or to let for a term of years to be agreed.
The units will be built to suit the occupier?s needs.
Location and Transport
Walworth Business Park lies adjacent to the A303 on the eastern side of Andover close to the town ring road. The business park is strategically located close to the M3 motorway as well as the A34 trunk road providing excellent road communications to London, the Midlands and the north, as well as Southampton and its busy port and international airport to the south.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.