Development land at Cwrt y Gollen
NP8 1TJ Abergavenny
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size43,560-152,460 ft² / 4,047-14,165 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
FOR SALE - Zoned employment land for development subject to necessary consents.
- Situated on the outskirts of the Brecon Beacons National Park
- Adjacent to the A40
- Land zoned for employment use
- Part of a mixed use development
- Suitable for B1, B2 and B8 uses
The land allocated for employment use comprises of circa 3.5 acres (1.2 ha) and is situated within the Brecon Beacons National Parks authority. The site is a large, degraded former Army camp and is located within a mature parkland setting with a number of existing buildings, concrete footprints of demolished buildings and acres of hardstanding.
The subject site is likely to be most suitable for B1 commercial employment uses and/or residential institutions (Class C2). Other employment generating uses such as education/training facilities or D2 leisure related businesses which could be linked to recreational use of the open space in the western section of the site, may also be appropriate.
Strictly by appointment with sole agents.
Location and Transport
Cwrt y Gollen is a large (24 hectare) former army camp. It is situated on the outskirts of Glangrwyney, on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park. It lies on the A40 between Abergavenny and Crickhowell, which forms the main transport route across the National Park.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.