Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Bridge Of Don Industrial Estate
AB23 8EF Aberdeen
Size20,253 ft² / 1,882 m²
- APPROXIMATELY 1881.5 SQ M (20,253 SQ FT)
- LOCATED WITHIN A WELL-ESTABLISHED INDUSTRIAL LOCATION
- Exceptional local amenities
- Superb opportunity
- Re-development potential
The property comprises a detached workshop facility with office accommodation at ground floor level on a site extending to approximately 0.53 hectares (1.33 acres) or thereby.
The premises are of steel portal frame construction with blockwork walls and insulated profile metal cladding above. Natural light within the warehouse is provided by translucent roof panels with artificial lighting provided by high bay light fitments. The premises have the benefit of 5.75 metre eaves height and 3 phase power. Vehicular access is provided via three electric roller shutter doors.
The office accommodation provides open plan space which has a carpet tile floor with plasterboard and painted walls and ceilings. Artificial lighting is provided via surface mounted CAT 2 fitments. There is perimeter trunking for data/power. Natural light is provided by double glazed UPVC windows and heating is provided via electric wall mounted heaters. Kitchen/tea prep facilities are provided as well as male and female WC facilities.
Externally to the rear, there is a hardcore surfaced yard secured by chain-link fencing. There is also dedicated car parking to the front of the property.
Location and Transport
The subjects are located within Bridge of Don, which is situated approximately 5 miles north of Aberdeen City Centre. The property sits on Woodside Road and is in close proximity to its junction with The Parkway (A90). Aberdeen International Airport and Aberdeen train and bus stations are located approximately 6 miles west and 5 miles south of the property respectively. In addition, access to the AWPR is in close proximity to the subjects.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.