West End Farm
MK18 1JA Buckingham
- Location and Transport
Prime retirement village development opportunity with planning consent, located in the historic town of Buckingham
- Full planning consent to develop a 72 unit extra care retirement village
- Located in affluent south east location
- Site areas of c.3.60 acres (1.46 ha)
- No purpose built retirement housing developed since 2002
- Ageing dmeographic within catchment area
- High profile position with a picturesque setting
The site benefits from full planning permission for a comprehensive redevelopment of the existing property to create a 72-unit extra care retirement village arranged over seven blocks with communal facilities and parking.
The property comprises two adjoining parcels of land which were formerly used for agricultural purposes and extend to a total of approximately 3.60 acres (1.46 ha). The northern section of the site, which is accessed off Brackley Road, currently contains several disused industrial buildings. It has a private link road that provides access to the southern section of the site, which comprises a large open field.
The site is currently secured, and viewings are strictly by appointment with JLL. Interested parties should notify JLL and pre-book to agree a specific appointment.