Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Brooklands Business Park
KT13 0TT Weybridge
This centre is situated in an impressive headquarter-style building on the Brooklands Business Park in Weybridge, Surrey.
As well as being conveniently located near the M25, this area is a cornerstone in the history of the town and a thriving modern community. For 80 years, Brooklands has been a world-renowned centre for technology and engineering excellence, famous for having the first purpose-built motor racing circuit in the world. It has become synonymous with major events in British aviation and motor sport history. Today it has evolved to become one of the leading business destinations in south-east England. Some of the UK's most distinguished businesses are based here, operating in sectors from retail to electronics and engineering. The Brooklands site has also been brought bang up to date and is now home to Mercedes Benz World, which offers hi-tech conferencing facilities, a sales arena and test track facilities.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.