Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
400 Thames Valley Park Drive
400, Thames Valley Park Drive
RG6 1PT Reading
The Thames Valley Park business centre is in a prestigious, modern 200-acre business park.
The city has a significant historical involvement in the information technology industry and this attractive and highly sought-after location is home to an impressive array of well-known information technology companies. It is the UK headquarters for a world-leading software giant as well as a number of other household names providing infrastructure services, consulting, e-commerce and computer hardware. Other major businesses based here work in industries ranging from energy to financial services. Close to junction 10 of the M4 motorway, the park is easily accessible by road with a free shuttle bus service to the city's business centre and station, both of which can also be reached by taking a peaceful 15-minute walk along the river.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.