Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
John Eccles House
Robert Robinson Avenue
OX4 4GP Oxford
The Oxford business centre can be found in a modern building at the eastern entrance to the city's renowned science park.
The centre provides premium serviced offices in a building with striking tile and wooden exterior features and light-filled interior spaces. The science park was established to encourage science-based businesses and innovative companies. It has proved a magnet for biotech and IT companies, drawn to the area by the highly skilled workforce. The offices are close to Oxford's inner ring road, providing good connections to the city centre and the M40. The landscaping around the offices includes woodland, wetland and lakes. Oxford is home to one of the world's leading universities and nearby industries in the city include publishing and motor manufacturing.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.