Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
1 Neal Street offers a modern, self-contained office workspace solution. Located just off of Covent Garden's Long Acre. Unbranded and fully furnished, this renovated boutique office space is flooded with natural light. 1 Neal Street offers 12,000 square feet of office space across the 3rd floor. It accommodates up to 200 people. 1 Neal street also benefits from 24/7 access, a manned reception and large kitchen and breakout area.
- 24 Hour access: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Fitout Condition: Fitted
- Furnishing: Fully furnished
- Kitchen: Yes
- Male and female WCs: Yes
Location and Transport
1 Neal Street’s perfectly situated just opposite Covent Garden’s vibrant piazza, an area well known for its street entertainers and lively atmosphere. The Seven Dials shopping district and many restaurants, bars and delis are nearby.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.