- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
The serviced offices at 7 Henrietta Street occupy a prime location in the heart of London's Covent Garden. The business centre is an impressive Victorian building that has been recently refurbished to provide high quality office space with excellent natural light and bursting with original features. 7 Henrietta Street maintains its heritage but creates superb unbranded offices that come fully furnished, with a wide range of state of the art IT and Telecoms available. You will also be able to benefit from an onsite team who will act as your company receptionist an assist with anything you may need. Meeting rooms are available to book upon request from 2-16 people and offer a full catering service and audio visual equipment.
- 24 Hour access
- Male and female WCs
- Security system
Location and Transport
Covent Garden, Charing Cross, and Leicester Square stations all just a short walk away, providing excellent transport links and easy access to the West End.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.