8 Tavistock Street
WC2E 7PP London
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
Hudson House is an impressive Grade II listed serviced office situated between Covent Garden Market and the Strand, with easy access to the West End. The property boasts many original features including ornate fireplaces and impressive high ceilings. Accommodation is arranged over seven floors, with Covent Garden, Leicester Square and Charing Cross stations nearby. Each office in the unbranded building is fully serviced by discreet and attentive personnel who provide a dedicated reception, personalised call answering, mail handling and business support service.
- 24 Hour access
- Air Conditioning
- Male and female WCs
- Security system
Location and Transport
Parallel to Covent Garden Market and The Strand it is located in the middle of the central theatre disrict. Covent Garden, Leicester Square and Temple tubes are all close by.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.