- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
Dating back to the 13th Century, Holborn has a long association with law because of the Inns of Court and the Royal Court of Justice. Fittingly, 88 Kingsway is a Victorian building retaining many of its original features while providing modern light and airy office space. Situated above Holborn tube, the offices also benefit from excellent transport links to the City, West End and other London locations. The business centre offers fully serviced offices, professional meeting rooms - discreet and ready to use, dedicated admin support when required and high speed internet.
Location and Transport
Located above Holborn tube station, also close to Chancery Lane providing good access to West and City and other London locations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.