Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
25 Southampton Buildings
WC2A 1AL London
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
Central Court is a stunning serviced office building in the heart of London's vibrant Midtown. Formerly the London Patent Office, the property features a superb exterior, beautifully crafted interior with a spectacular galleried reading room and landscaped courtyards. It is conveniently located to the Royal Courts of Justice, Lincoln Inn Fields and is adjacent to Chancery Lane underground station offering great transport to the West End and the City. The spacious offices come fully furnished, with fast and reliable IT, meeting rooms and business lounges available to all tenants.
- 24 Hour access
- Air Conditioning
- Male and female WCs
- Security system
Location and Transport
Chancery Lane & Holborn stations are the closest offering good access to the City and West End. City Thameslink & Farringdon are also within proximity.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.