Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
330 High Holborn
WC1V 7QT London
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|4th - 4||8,548||794.14||Under offer|
These London Chancery Lane serviced offices enjoy a prime location at the centre of busy Holborn. With many corporate headquarters just a stone's thrown away, Hatton Garden, Covent Garden and Tottenham Court Road all within ten minutes' walk and numerous transport options by underground, you are well-paced to liaise with research firms corporate services, retail and entertainment industries. The centre also offers meeting rooms, breakout areas and an onsite team to assist with any of your needs.
Location and Transport
Situated in between Holborn and Chancery Lane tube stations, a great Midtown location providing good transport links to the rest of London.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.