- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
16 High Holborn is a self contained, 22,000 sq ft glass-fronted building next to Chancery Lane tube Station in Holborn. The business centre is serviced by a modern reception and includes a conference suite and dedicated meeting rooms fitted out to the highest specification. The building provides exceptionally secure space for modern business and the building benefits from a managed reception and 24/7 access. The business centre sits in a row of landmark buildings that join the junction of Gray's Inn Road and High Holborn.
Location and Transport
16 High Holborn is located by exit 1 of Chancery Lane tube station. Holborn Underground Station is a short walk West. An easy to find Midtown location.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.