Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
2 John Street
WC1N 2ES London
Our John Street office space is a real find. This understated 17th-century Georgian workspace houses a grand central staircase, a number of ornate fireplaces, high ceilings and renovated vaults. It really is something special. The interiors have a chic country house vibe complete with restful woodland-themed murals, forest-inspired wallpaper and muted colours, all designed to complement the building's original period features. There's even an outdoor space for you to sit back and enjoy a little down time - not something many central London offices can boast. It's close to Chancery Lane tube station and surrounded by an amazing range of bars and cafes.
- On Site Staff
- Cycle Parking
- Dog Friendly
- 24/7 Access
- Breakout Areas
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.