- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
The Burwood Place centre is located between Edgware Road and Marble Arch in the West End, close to London Paddington. It occupies an early 20th century building. It's easy to reach other central London destinations by tube or take a train to Thames Valley towns such as Slough or Reading. Heathrow Airport is a 15-minute journey. A grand introduction to these serviced offices is promised from the start with an impressive reception area. The business centre offers fully serviced offices, meeting rooms to book on an ad-hoc basis, also business lounges and communal kitchen areas and fast, reliable internet.
Location and Transport
Great location in the West End, Marble Arch and Edgware Road are the closest tubes, and Paddington station is also close by offering great transport links.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.