Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
The Smith Building, Great Portland Street
179, Great Portland Street
W1W 5PL London
Read more description
Options from 2-100 desks, subject to availability
This serviced office business centre (originally constructed in 1913 for Smith's Industries) located on Great Portland Street in the West End, has an industrial / contemporary style mixed with vintage / modern furniture and lighting. Suitable for all businesses there are private offices, meeting rooms, breakout space, communal kitchens, showers and bike storage and a shared / co-working area. Flexible contracts are available and simple pricing.
- 24 Hour access
- Air Conditioning
- Air Handling
- Cycle Lockers
- Fitout Condition
- Passenger Lifts
- Building Reception
- Excellent natural light
- Period features with character
- Fitout Quality
Location and Transport
In the heart of the West End on Great Portland Street offering great transport links to the City and other areas of London.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.