- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
This stunning Grade II-listed Georgian townhouse workspace really is the bees knees. We are really very excited about Wigmore Street. Behind the handsome white-fronted exterior lies four floors of stylish work space. The property is packed with period features with a contemporary interior. There's also the most beautiful luxury flat at the top of the building which residents can enjoy at a discount rate (told you this site is a winner!)
And for those of you who like to shop, eat and drink.
Flexible 3 Months - 3 Years
- 24 Hour access
- Male and female WCs
Location and Transport
Wigmore Street is right bang centre in the middle of the West End. It’s just moments from Bond Street and Oxford Street and has Selfridges as a neighbour.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.