25 Sackville Street
W1S 3AX London
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
Set back from the hustle and bustle of Regent Street, the building offers a wide range of state of the art office space with serious kerb appeal. 25 Sackville Street located in the West End offers premium serviced office space across 4 floors with office sizes ranging from individual executive offices to 128 workstations on a single floor. The business centre will benefits from air conditioning, Wi-Fi equipped communal areas and, a highly trained, Institute of Customer Service accredited team on hand to support clients and their businesses.There is also be a suite of meeting rooms catering for up to 30 people, all equipped with free Wi-Fi, flip charts, bottled water and pads and pens as standard.
Location and Transport
Located just a stone’s throw from Regent Street and 250m from Piccadilly Circus tube station, 25 Sackville Street is an unbeatable West End location for any type of business.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.