Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
28 Grosvenor Street is a delightful serviced office jewel, nestling on one of Mayfair's most prestigious streets, yet convenient to Green Park, Bond Street and Oxford Circus underground stations. Designed in 1906 by renowned architect C W Stephens the building offers compact, yet impeccable accommodation and an elegant meeting room.
- 24 Hour access: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Furnishing: Fully furnished
- Kitchen: Yes
- Male and female WCs: Yes
- Security system: Yes
Location and Transport
Located on the corner of Grosvenor Street and Davies Street in a prime Mayfair location, close to Green Park, Bond St & Oxford Circus.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.