Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Green Park House
15 Stratton Street
W1J 8LQ London
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
This beautiful period building in Mayfair, dating from 1698 has, recently undergone a complete refurbishment and provides an impressive setting for any business. Open and light office suites are beautifully presented and comprehensively equipped, with kitchen and break out areas, and a small outside terrace area. This unbranded property enjoys a number of original features including a stunning oak staircase and original fireplaces. The state-of-the-art meeting and conferencing floor is complemented by a dedicated centre team offering an exceptional level of service with a personal yet professional touch.
Location and Transport
Less than a minutes walk from Green Park tube station in Mayfair, with good transport links.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.