Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
Set in the heart of Mayfair, 23 Berkeley Square, London W1J 6HE is one of London's most desirable business addresses, offering high quality, completely unbranded office space, virtual office services and meeting rooms in a prestigious corporate environment. Following a sensitive refurbishment the property's interior provides a welcoming reception which leads to seven floors of immaculate, fully furnished serviced offices providing a discreet, elegant place to work.
- 24 Hour access: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Cabling: Yes
- Air Handling: Other - Comfort Cooling
- Fitout Condition: Fitted
- Furnishing: Fully furnished
- Kitchen: Yes
- Passenger Lifts: Yes
- Male and female WCs: Yes
- Excellent natural light: Yes
- Period features with character: Yes
- Fitout Quality: Plug & Play
Location and Transport
Located on the northeast corner of Berkeley Square, Mayfair overlooking the gardens, within a 5 minutes walk to Green Park and Bond Street stations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.