- Location and Transport
- More like this
The offices are arranged over five floors with all offices benefiting from wonderful period features and great views over Soho.
Location and Transport
Our Wardour Street Office building is predominately positioned at the junction with Old Compton Street and offers fantastic views across Soho. The immediate vicinity is certainly interesting and quintessentially what Soho is all about. The closest stations are Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square station which are a six minute walk away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.