Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
The building is a beautiful Georgian property that comprises of 6000 sqft of prime office space set over 5 floors. Refurbished to a high standard the property still maintains it's unique and original period features with offices that also boast lots of natural light and superb views over Soho Square. Despite being located just off Europe's busiest shopping area the inside of the centre offers tranquil working conditions in a smart environment. At 36 Soho Square, you will get a fully furnished unbranded office and the latest in IT and telecoms. With a variety of suite sizes, you can choose an office to fit the needs of your business, and you can increase or decrease the amount of space you take as necessary. Meeting rooms can accommodate 2-12 people are available upon request, and offer a full catering service and audio visual equipment.
- 24 Hour access
- Air Conditioning
- Fitout Condition
- Security system
Location and Transport
36 Soho Square is located in the thriving London media hub in the West End, Oxford Circus & Tottenham Court Road are within close proximity.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.