7 Stratford Place
W1C 1AY London
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
Two contrasting buildings from very different periods have been combined into one office building. A period Georgian building that links through a more modern building constructed in the 1970's. Architects had the challenge of combining the 2 styles and creating design-led space. A range of office sizes, meeting/conference space, breakout space and co-working space is offered here, in a great location in Mayfair, West End with numerous amenities, such as shops, bars and restaurants surrounding.
Location and Transport
Situated in the Mayfair, accessed from Stratford Place, a cul-de-sac directly opposite Bond Street tube. It links through a more modern office building, which fronts onto Marylebone Lane.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.