Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
23 King Street is a striking new office development in the heart of St James's, Mayfair. Many of London's finest hotels and exclusive shopping facilities surround this area, as well as key historical buildings including St James's Palace, Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace. The building benefits from premium Grade A office space arranged over the first, second and third floors, meeting rooms, business lounges and kitchen areas.
- 24 Hour access
- Air Conditioning
- Male and female WCs
- Security system
Location and Transport
A short walk from Piccadilly Circus and Green Park underground stations. Charing Cross station is also easily accessible.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.