- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
7 Grosvenor Gardens provides boutique, unbranded office space across 6 floors within this prestigious, Grade-II listed building. Each office has excellent natural light, high ceilings and has been refurbished to provide a modern twist whilst still maintaining its period features. Flexible terms are offered allowing your business to expand or downsize at any time and a friendly, dedicated team are onsite to assist you with anything else you may need.This extremely desirable location is conveniently within reach of the shopping facilities of Victoria Street as well as being close by to the famous landmarks - Buckingham Palace Gardens and Westminster Cathedral.
- Air Conditioning
- Male and female WCs
Location and Transport
The building is situated on the east side of Grosvenor Gardens. Victoria mainline & underground stations are within a few minutes walk and numerous bus routes also serve the area.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.