Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
An imposing bespoke serviced office building, close to both to the Victoria train / tube station and coach station and to St. James' Park tube station, is home to this Victoria office space, right at the heart of London's government district. The Victoria office space caters for car travellers too, with easy access from the Victoria Street and Vauxhall Bridge Road thoroughfares, and the benefit of an on-site underground car park. The offices come fully furnished, and there are generous breakout areas and meeting rooms available to be booked on an ad-hoc basis.
Location and Transport
Prominently positioned at the junction of Greycoat Place and Artillery Row, within three minutes walk of St. James' Park, and five minutes from Victoria Station
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.