- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
16 Old Queen Street houses 30 fully furnished offices and 2 meetings rooms over a six-storey building in Westminster. A period building originally a 17th century family home it has been refurbished to reflect it's heritage. Located in a prestigious, discreet Westminster address these serviced offices overlook the beautiful St James's Park. Whitehall, the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Place and The Thames are alll within a couple of minutes walk, also quick and easy access to the West End.
- 24 Hour access
- Air Conditioning
- Male and female WCs
- Security system
Location and Transport
Located just a few minutes from Westminster & St James's Park stations, with easy access to the West End and other London locations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.